Instructor: Robert Glasscock
What You’ll Learn
A completely new approach to horoscopes for writers:
- A single horoscope unlocks a project’s creativity and guides you every step of the way – in detail.
- Organically determined protagonists, antagonists, supporting characters, incidents, actions, twists – plus foolproof structure for fiction and non-fiction.
3-in-1! Writing seminar / Astrology seminar / Creativity workshop
- Learn the techniques by constructing an original story from one horoscope!
Horoscopes are amazingly helpful for:
- finding ideas; building characters and backstories; determining structure and plot
- assessing the length of time likely needed to complete a piece for submission
- finding flaws in structure, plot or characters
- spotting personal writing weaknesses needing to be solved
- maximizing positive reaction and receptivity to the project
- determining when to submit
(Recommended: Jon Franklin’s “Writing for Story.” His outlining technique is the best in the business and is used throughout the workshop.)
Runtime: 189 minutes