RA301 – Mundane Astrology – Winter 2023-2024
This course is introduces the fundamental concepts of mundane astrology through primarily the ancient rules of mundane astrology. The student will learn to understand how to anticipate future trends based upon comparison with past periods.
- The Planets, Signs and Houses in Mundane Astrology
- Eclipses and Lunations in Mundane Astrology
- Great Conjunctions and Ingresses
- The Founding Charts of Mundane Entities
Charts of Rulers vs. Charts of Countries
Course-level Student Objectives:
- Understand the method of dividing up time into useful time periods for study
- Acquire experience in several methods of assessing the outlines of particular years and likely events
- Critically examine whether a time period is likely to produce significant events
- Lehman, J. Lee. Astrology of Sustainability. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Press., 2011.
- Other material to be provided by instructor.
- Dykes, Benjamin N. Astrology of the World II. Cazimi Press, 2014.