Instructor: Gray Crawford
Day: Saturday, beginning February 10, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Course Length: 5 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
- Understand the meaning of the Lot of Fortune and Lot of Spirit and how they relate to zodiacal releasing
- Demonstrate understanding of the timing sequences used in zodiacal releasing
- Be able to identify peak periods of activity related to the Lot of Spirit
Gain skills in evaluating and interpreting:
- the quality of time indicated by zodiacal releasing through interpretation of the activated signs and rulers
- the meaning of one zodiacal releasing time period switching over to another in sequence
- the meaning of Level 2 time periods and how they interact in relation to Level 1 period
- the meaning of level 3 periods in relation to level 1 and 2 periods
- the significance of loosing of the bonds time periods
Learn to identify significant periods of time indicated by zodiacal releasing to emphasize to clients.
Timelord techniques, the Lots of Fortune and Spirit as fundamental concepts underlying zodiacal releasing, the timing structure and sequence of zodiacal releasing, identifying peak periods.
Interpretation of major time periods (Level 1) and evaluating when supportive and challenging influences are activated; interpreting the major periods changing from one sign and timelord to another; identifying peak periods of activity and associated angular triads.
Interpretation of time periods that are “subperiods” on Level 2, evaluating the meaning of level 2 timelords and how they interact with the overall timelord on level 1, introduction of loosing of the bonds and how it will show up on Level 2.
Evaluating and interpreting loosing of the bonds on level 2, continued practice integrating level 2 time periods with level 1 and use of angular triads, introduction to integrating the level 3 signs and timelords with level 1 and level 2.
Integrating the level 3 signs and timelords with level 1 and level 2, introduction of level 4 signs and timelords with regard to specific events.
Brennan, Chris. Hellenistic Astrology: the Study of Fate and Fortune. Amor Fati Publications, 2017.
- Watch the free Kepler College webinar by Gray Crawford entitled “Points of Destiny: Using the Lots of Daimon and Fortune in Your Practice.” **You may register for this January 13, 2024 live presentation by clicking here
- Must have an understanding of natal astrology fundamentals and foundational concepts
- Important to have at least a beginning level of understanding of Hellenistic astrology and concepts such as whole sign houses, sect (day versus night charts), and assessing planetary condition
**If you cannot attend the webinar, the recording will be posted to the Kepler College YouTube channel within 24-48 hours of the live presentation, viewable here
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday February 14th, 2024