Instructors: Alexandra Karacostas & Arlan Wise
Day: Saturday, beginning January 13, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Course Length: 5 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
- We discuss our goals for the next five weeks. There are writing exercises which teach you to be original and specific. Arlan and Alexandra share readings from some of the masters of the craft. We then practice writing using these concepts. There will be homework that needs to be ready before our next meeting.
- Rick Levine co-teaches this class.
- Today we look at charts of some well-known writers. We will look at the charts of class members with an eye on Mercury and the third house. We will review and edit more articles of those who wish to share their work and offer constructive insights and comments.
- Julian Wise will co-teach this class. Julian is the style editor of OPA’s book The Professional Astrologer and the owner of an independent publishing company. Julian will speak about editing, writing, and how to prepare a manuscript for publication. He will join Arlan and Alexandra to edit some of your written homework pieces.
- In this final class we discuss your ideas for new writing endeavors, review earlier writing so you can see your accomplishments over the last five weeks. You may read to the group anything you have written over our time together. We will help you to set goals and create a timeline for your writing projects.
Required Books: No required texts
Prerequisite: No prerequisites
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday January 17th, 2024