Instructor: Cornelia Hansen
Day: Tuesday, beginning January 16, 2024
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 PM Pacific Time
Course Length: 5 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
Applying astrological and modern child development concepts of temperament, this course provides students with a new approach to looking at:
• How analyzing and interpreting a child’s chart differs from an adult’s,
• Identifying temperamental “types” and their characteristics,
• Identifying parenting strategies that can more effectively meet a child’s individual needs
• The lifelong influences and effects of temperament on behavior
• How an astrologer can counsel parents in a way that promotes positive developmental progress.
• Possible uses of temperament information in making comparisons among both children and adults, plus applications for couple’s counseling
This course is designed to help the astrologer to understand where there is or is not a good fit between the child and his/her physical and social environment and what that entails.
Registration closes at 7:00am on Saturday January 20th, 2024