Instructor: Alex Trenoweth
Day: Saturday, beginning January 20, 2024
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Course Length: 5 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
Professional astrologers can help parents to understand their adolescent child’s cycles of development and show how they, as parents, function as authority figures. This can aid parents through insights into their relationship with their child, and empower them to discipline their child appropriately and most of all, support their child when it really matters. Although Child Protection guidelines discourage unqualified people from working with the under 18s, you can use astrology to help provide a unique insight into how this age group grows and develops.
1. Working ethically with children’s charts
- The main principles of Safeguarding children and why these are important for consulting astrologers who wish to work with the charts of children
- An overview of the astrological cycles of development
2. The role of Jupiter and Saturn
- An in-depth view of the cycles of Jupiter and Saturn in child development
3. Directions Of Jupiter and Saturn
- Examining case studies of how the direction of Jupiter and Saturn can affect the timing of key stages of development
4. Uranus in the stages of development. Could lunar phase play a key role in the behaviour of children?
- Examing case studies
- Research into lunar phase and behaviour
5. Putting it all together
- Understand the basic concepts of child protection.
- Cultivate the ability to offer astrological advice to parents without compromising one’s own consultation practice.
- Trenoweth, Alex. Growing Pains: Astrology in Adolescence. 2017. Kindle or print book from Amazon, or autographed copy from author via alextrenoweth.co.uk
- “The Wolf You Feed” (PDF), provided by instructor
Intermediate level; a good overall understanding of natal concepts, transits, directions, and consultancy practices.
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday January 24th, 2024