Instructors: Tamira McGillivray and special guests
Day: Sunday, beginning January 7, 2024
Time: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Course Length: 10 weeks – all live classes are recorded
- Gain an understanding of their style in how they engage and approach a natal chart through critical thinking and peer review.
- Learn why the client-first philosophy is crucial to rapport building and setting expectations for a successful reading.
- Create their own systematic approach to client consultations in a natal reading.
- Identify and communicate the core themes of the native’s life through aspect patterns, planetary strength, and zodiacal positions.
- Understand and identify where to look in the birth chart for common client concerns and questions raised such as love, money, career, or health.
- Network and explore various astrologers approaches into the birth chart.
- Practice communication skills and rapport building through active demonstrations of chart interpretations.
Extensive practice, class participation, and critical thinking are needed. Ethics and counseling tools will be explored so practitioners feel comfortable with common dilemmas, how to use self-as-instrument, rapport building, and communication skills. By the end of class, students will be comfortable isolating the most important parts of a chart and understand how to tailor their approach to meet their client’s needs.
Weekly Topics include:
- Structure & Approaching the Chart
- Client Expectations · Orientation as a Guide · Michael Bartlett
- Self as Instrument · Marcos Patchett
- Prioritization of Aspects & Planets
- Challenging Clients · Common Topics
- Back to Basics · Stormie Beaston
- Challenging Placements · Kay Taylor
- Personal Narratives/Mythology · Joseph Crane
- and 10. Student Presentations
Students who have completed RN101-RN103 and this course will receive an extended Fundamentals Certificate.
*Required for the Professional Diploma.
RN101-RN103 or equivalent level of understanding.
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday January 10th, 2024