Instructor: Mychal Bryan
Day: Saturday, beginning May 6, 2023
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 PM Pacific Time
Course Length : 5 weeks – All live sessions are recorded
At the end of this course, students will have a solid grasp of the role essential dignity and debility plays in traditional astrology. They will have all the tools necessary to begin applying it to their practice in order to make concrete, event-based assessments regarding how a person’s natal planets will manifest in their lives.
Weekly topics covered include:
- Laying the Foundations for Mastery In this module, you will learn why essential dignity and debility is such a critical part of traditional astrology interpretation. You will learn the five levels of essential dignity and the three levels of essential debility. At the end of this module, you will have all the tools necessary to understand and interpret the five levels of essential dignity.
- A World of Debility Sometimes, bad things happen in life. Traditional astrology has always been able to describe when, how, and why. In this module, you’ll learn how to describe what possible outcomes an essentially debilitated planet can deliver. You’ll learn how to narrow down those possibilities from a sea of a thousand potential predictions to the one or two that make the most sense based on the overall ecosystem of the chart.
- Mychal’s Astrological Mnemotechnics (Memory Techniques) In this module, you will learn ancient memory techniques that will allow you to memorize the Triplicity Rulers in traditional astrology. You will become proficient at identifying which triplicity rulers are active based on the sect of a chart and how to use them to discuss the 36 topics of the 12 houses. You will learn how the ancients used triplicity rulers to assess the best and worst financial periods within the life of a person. You will also learn how to assess the which periods of life will bring the greatest success and abundance. At the end of this module, you will have all the tools you need to concretely use triplicity rulership within your astrological practice.
- Mastering the Terms/Bounds Finally unlock the secret as to whose terms you should be using: the terms of Ptolemy or the terms of the Egyptians. You will learn traditional approaches to psychological astrology through the use of the terms/bounds. You’ll learn when to use them and when not to use them, so that you can streamline your astrological sessions.
- 36 Faces of the Zodiac In this week, you will explore the 36 decans or faces of traditional astrology. You will learn how to assess planets that only have strength by face rulership. Finally, we will explore how the faces are expressed through the 36 numbered cards of the Qabalistic Tarot.
Required Texts: Mastering Traditional Astrology: A Depth of Beginning in the Celestial Art by Mychal A. Bryan
Prerequisites: Basic astrological knowledge is necessary for students to get the most out of this class. Students need to be able to easily spot aspects with their eyes: not with aspect lines or an aspectarian.
Registration closes at 1:00am on Wednesday April 26th, 2023
There are no reviews yet.