Instructors: Karen McCauley and Madalyn Hillis-Dineen
Day: Saturday, beginning January 6, 2024
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Course Length : 10 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
Does anything change when you move from one place to another? Yes!
What needs to be considered when you search for the most desirable places to travel or relocate? By the end of this course, students will understand the factors and issues involved in relocation charts, how to identify themes, and how to synthesize this information into an interpretation of an Astro*Carto*Graphy map. This course will prepare you for the Jim Lewis certification test in Astro*Carto*Graphy offered at Continuum (continuumacg.net).
- historical development of astrological mapping
- basic astronomical principles involved in mapping techniques
- relation of mapping to natal chart construction and meaning
- relation and use of relocation charts in A*C*G
- themes connected with specific planet-angle combinations
- interpretation of parans, crossings, and shadowed planets
- analysis of natal charts for desirable planets to emphasize through relocation
- hands-on practice in applications and techniques
- use of common mapping software
- combining various points and bodies with angle analysis and dial use
Students will have guided hands-on practice in applications and techniques.
This course will prepare you for the Jim Lewis certification test in Astro*Carto*Graphy offered at Continuum. (continuumacg.net)
- Lewis, Jim & Kenneth Irving. 1997 (reissued Nov. 2012). The Psychology of Astro*Carto*Graphy. London: Penguin Books.
- Your personal A*C*G map
Basic knowledge of astrological symbolism
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday January 10th, 2024