Instructor: Gloria Scigliano
Day: Sunday, beginning February 11, 2024
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific Time
Course Length: 5 weeks – all live sessions are recorded
The four Asteroid Goddesses and Chiron have an important role to play in identifying and healing past traumas that continue to affect the lives of individuals. The course covers:
- The feminine principles and characteristics of each asteroid goddess and how they are expressed in natal charts
- The natal wound and its healing, as indicated by Chiron.
- How the speed of the orbits of the asteroids affects the timing of event
Understanding how the principles and characteristics of the Asteroid Goddesses are expressed from the feminine perspective in both male and female charts.
- Recognizing the type of grief associated with Chiron and each Asteroid Goddess
- Identifying times of stress, as indicated by their transits, when related suffering, grief, and/or healing are likely to occur.
- Identifying and healing wounds between the charts of individuals in relationship
This course requires skill in understanding the natal chart, secondary and directed charts, and how transits affect events in the life of an individual. Completion of the Kepler College Fundamentals and Movement/Prediction courses or equivalent learning is essential.
George, Demetra with Bloch, Douglas, Asteroid Goddesses: The Mythology, Psychology, and Astrology of the Reemerging Feminine, ACS Publications, San Diego, CA, 383 pps, 1986
PLUS ONE of the following:
- Reinhart, Melanie. Chiron and the Healing Journey, Penguin Group, London, England, 1989
- Hand Clow, Barbara, Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner & Outer Planets, Llewellyn Publications, St. Paul, MN, 1988
- Lass, Martin, Chiron: Healing Body and Soul, Llewellyn Publications, St. Paul, MN, 2005
Registration closes at 7:00am on Wednesday February 14th, 2024