W110 – Fundamentals V: Predicting Major Life Circumstances – Spring 2022-23
Course description: In this course, actual and symbolic planetary movement techniques are introduced according to the length of time they activate the natal chart – longest to shortest – from phases, to specific years, half-years, months, weeks, and days. The 1-degree orb of applying and separating aspects activates the natal chart to determine how long the natal planet, degree area, or sensitive point is in focus.
Areas of study include:
- Understanding the Outer Planet Transit cycles in human growth and development, and their timing role in the activation of the natal chart
- Moving the chart with Solar Arc Directions and Secondary Progressions to reveal the natal chart focus for the year – other progressions show months and weeks in focus
- Timing the month with the Progressed Moon, as well as using the 15-year period of focus within which the 3 ½ years Lunar Phases and how these techniques unfold in stages.
- Selecting the Appropriate Timing Method for the Task. Clients come to an astrologer with questions, only some of which involve current timing. How do you choose what interpretive techniques will best serve the client’s needs?
- By the end of the course, students will:
- Know the important areas of practice and controversy in the movement topics covered in the course
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various timing of all planetary cycles by transit, progression, and direction as shown in the student’s final presentation
- Evaluate the importance of activated natal chart planets, angles, and sensitive points and combine them into a cohesive interpretation as shown through the student’s homework and final presentation
- Apply several movement techniques from the course to accurately interpret the activated natal planets and patterns for a specific year as shown through the student’s final presentation
W110 and W111A are part of the Core Fundamentals courses designed to give you a solid grounding for astrological practice.
Course name: W 110 Fundamentals V: Predicting Major Life Circumstances
Tebbs and Omari Martin
Course length: 10
Course cost: $590
Brady, Bernadette, Predictive Astrology: The Eagle
and the Lark, Samuel Weiser, Inc., York Beach, ME, 1992, 367 pps. ($16.47
Doser, Oner, Astrological Prediction: A Handbook of
Techniques, Cazimi Press, Minneapolis, MN, 304 pps. ($15.95 Amazon new)
George, Demetra, Astrology and the Authentic Self,
Ibis Press, Lake Worth, FL, 2008, 318 pps.($24.95 Amazon new)
*Required for the Professional Diploma
Assessing the Half-Year
Assessment with Solar Arc Directions
Assessment with Secondary Progressions
with Progressions [Moon & Moon Phases]
and Weeks [Tertiary & Minor Progressions]
Chart] Transits, Progressions, and Directions
Life Declination –❗️❗️Final Presentation Guidelines
all Together [Student Presentations if Scheduled]
Presentations: Combining and Refining Chart Timing
A. Tebbs, MA. Carol Tebbs attended Whittier College earning
both BA and MA degrees in English, and shortly after, an MEd in Education. She
was President of Kepler College from 2003-2006. Her 38 years of teaching
Advanced Placement English to students receiving university credits is combined
with her extensive Leadership Team experience in a large urban school district.
As three-time Accreditation Team Leader, Technology Grant Author, District
Writing Program Coordinator, and District Mentor Teacher charged with training
new teachers, Ms. Tebbs’ experience and knowledge of the many facets of higher
education complement her recent work with the College Board as a “writing
assessment reader” and AP teacher trainer.
Recognized as 1999 Wal-Mart “Teacher of the
Year”, and 2000 District Teacher of the Year, Ms. Tebbs is annually noted
in Who’s Who in Education and Who’s Who in the World.
Ms. Tebbs recently published The Complete Book of Chart Rectification. Ms.
Tebbs is also well recognized in the astrological community for over 30 years
of community service as 3 terms ISAR President and 22 years on the Board; UAC
Co-founder, Board member, Board Chair, and UAC ’95 Coordinator. Her books include Beyond
Basics: Moving the Chart in Time and Beyond Basics: Tools for
the Consulting Astrologer.
Carol is an instructor in:
Astrology in Sacred Literature: Western Traditions
Astrology in Sacred Literature: Eastern Traditions
Fundamentals II: Interpretation Tools
Fundamentals V: Predicting Major Life Circumstances
Introduction to Advanced Predictive Techniques
Practicum: Applied Rectification and Unification of Forecasting Techniques
Practicum: Advanced Rectification (6 to 24-hour search)
Martin, MAFM, LPMAFA, NCGR-PAA I is a certified
professional astrologer and a life member of the American Federation
Astrologers (AFA), President of The Friends of Astrology, Inc., Treasurer of
the Astrology News Service, and Chairman of the board for Kepler College. He
has a Level I certification through the National Council of Geocosmic Research
– Professional Astrologer’s Alliance. He is a life member of the Organization
for Professional Astrology, a certified teacher with the Church of Light – Brotherhood
of Light lessons, and a certified integrative NLP practitioner through the
Association for Integrative Psychology.
credentials include a Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting degree
from Howard University and a Master of Accounting and Financial Management
degree from Keller Graduate School of Management. He is currently pursuing a
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management specializing in Accounting at
Capella University. He is the owner of SOULAR WISDOM™ a human personality and
behavior consulting business that focuses on Natal and Electional Astrology and
ASTROPRENEURSHIP® that provides consulting and coaching services to astrologers
and other entrepreneurs for business development, profitability, and long-term
strategic growth. He is an adjunct professor of accounting & finance
at Harold Washington College in Chicago, IL.
Omari teaches the following
Introduction to Mundane Astrology